Downloading & installing Internet Explorer

  • From: "Kathye and Gene" <kathyeandgene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 08:21:52 -0400

Hi list:  I am running XP and jaws 7.  Several days ago I I inadvertently
downloaded the Spy Protect 2009 virus.  What a nightmare.  A friend used Smit
Fraud Fix to remove it and with little problem.  However, since then Internet
Explorer (Version: 7.0.5730.11) has been crashing frequently.  I was wondering
if I should attempt to replace it or perhaps run a System Restore.  If I decide
to replace it what is the best version to download, from where should I
download it, and what problems should I expect.  Also what preperation should I
make before the download and installation.  Any advice would be appreciated.
Kathye

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Long;Kathye