  From: robert Doc Wright
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 7:33 AM
  Subject: Re: Download link for MS Security essentials?

  here is a link to the file itself.

  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2144569/MSSEFullInstall-x86fre-en-us-xp.exe
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Alan Clendinen
    To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 3:52 AM
    Subject: Download link for MS Security essentials?

    A member of this list suggested using the Microsoft Security Essentials
anti-virus software, and provided the following link:
    microsoft.com/security_essentials/

    Okay, I went there and searched around, trying a number of links, searching
in vain for a download link. Microsoft seems to be imitating AVG, who also
likes to hide their free anti-virus software in a rat's maze.

    Can someone please provide a link that leads to the actual download page?
Thanks!

    Alan

    Bing brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it
now.

00:43:00