Re: Download link for MS Security essentials?

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:15:52 -0700

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/
The link is actually on the page but looks like a graphical link.  It is the
link just after
Installation Video

See just how easy it is

And looks like:
A38FFBF2-1122-48B4-AF60-E44F6DC28BD8/mssefullinstall-x86fre-en-us-xp

And before:
Locales and languages

Somehow while searching for this I got on a page in a different language and
had to find the link to change countries.  But, I did get there and got the
download direct from Microsoft.  I like to get software, especially security
programs direct from the source.

Bob