Doubling Up on Use of ILM

  • From: "KANE BROLIN" <k.brolin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:44:04 -0500

Hey, folks:

For the past month or so, I've very successfully been running JFW 6.20 on
one of my desktops, with the ILM authorization.  Because I occasionally run
into programs that work better with older versions of JFW, though, I
downloaded and installed 5.1from the Freedom Scientific Web site.
(Specifically, my older version is 5.10383.)

Though I could run this using the Quella authorization, I'm
experimenting--trying to see if the Internet-based authorization I use for
6.20 will work with 5.1, too.  But I cannot find a locking key when I look
in the "About JAWS" compartment of the Help menus.  I have a 20-digit
authorization key, but it came on a CD-ROM with 6.0; so I haven't gotten the
Internet tools to work the way I want.

Is there a trick to this?  Or must I always use the Quella authorization
with this version of 5.1?

Sincerely,

-Kane