RE: Do the admins actually read their messages?

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 08:56:09 -0700

Freelists is always a problem regarding subscribing and unsubscribing, and
in about four weeks I am going to have to change my e-mail address after my
service provider changes.  Any hints to make this run smoothly instead of me
getting a lot of messages from freelists would be most appreciated.

Rose Combs

rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx

From: Mike & Barbara <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 13, 2009, 4:29 PM

Hi Paul,

jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc343.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Put unsubscribe in the subject field.  Hope this helps.  Take care.

Mike