Re: Do all alphabet letters work using "insert 4" for foreign language symbols

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:28:00 -0500

Thanks for asking.
IN my case, when using  insert + 4, when I  hit  "a"  or  "o", I hear
nothing.
There are about 21  things inthat list view and it would be  nice if JAWS
read them all.
This feature has been around for 4 versionsand one should  not have to up
arrow to know where  one is located as to   which accented letter has been
chosen--if one  uses a lot of accents and wants to work quickly.