Re: Display Settings

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:15:47 -0500

I'll have to do some digging on the FS web site.  They have a list of all
their recommended display settings on their site.  I know that some of the
settings were giving me, what I can only call a splash effect on the
desktop.  I would hit my computer, and it would say the icon before it or
after it.  Sometimes it would say two or three of the desktop icons in a
row.  If I can find those settings, I'll post them here.  Or, if someone
else finds them first, please post them to the list.
As for the screen resolution, I think that Jaws sets it at 1024 by 768.  It
just makes sense that the better the screen resolution, the more there is
for jaws to focus on.  Jack