Re: Disk partitioning software that is accessible using JAWS

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 10:56:09 -0500

Hello John:

I have been a computer user since the mid 1970's.

I have built computers at various times over the years.

I do not attempt using a piece of software until I have read and understood the
basics of the program at least.

The 2 TB drive to which I am going to restore the image has not been
partitioned or formatted.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber