Different problem filling out forms

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 09:57:52 -0400

Hi all.  I'm the new guy on the list.  I'm also having problems filling out
online forms.  Many times, when I complete a form that requires an email
address and then submit it, I get an "Invalid email address" error message even
though I've apparently entered my email address correctly.  No matter how many
times I re-enter my email address into the designated field and resubmit the
form, I keep getting this error message.  Has anyone else experienced this
frustrating problem?  Could there be a problem with JAWS in     the way it
handles certain form fields?  Thanks .  Gerald