Re: Dictionary question

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:06:21 -0600 (CST)

I understand that. I wasn't referring to a spell-check dictionary. But if
you are using the default dictionary, the one where you hit
control+shift+d after entering the dictionary manager, all that means it
that JAWS will speak the way you ask it to for all programs. If you are
not in the default dictionary, the change becomes application-specific, so
it just works in whatever application you happen to be in at the time. I
hope this is making some sort of sense.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For information on my weekly radio show visit