From: "Sid Ordway" <docsgo@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2004 4:14 PM
Subject: Determining Color With JFW

I have been creating a web page in notepad. When I use the "header 3"
container tags, <h3> Some text</h3>, and view the results in Internet
Explorer, Jaws reports that the "header 3" is black text on a white
background. This report is obtained in JFW 5.1 by pressing Insert + Number
Row 5. However, my sighted wife tells me that the header is red in color. Is
Jaws reporting the color incorrectly? What am I missing?

Thanks, Sid Ordway
---
Dr. Sidney Ordway JD, Ph.D
BLINDED VETERANS ASSOCIATION