Re: Detecting tabs in Word 2003

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 23:19:11 -0400

You can search your document by control F searching for ^T. If you want to get rid of the tabs use control H, find ^t, replace with (leave this space blank and tab to replace all and press enter. All your tabs will be removed. I got this replacement from another person on this list. Judith ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Tipton" <bill.tipton@xxxxxxxxxxx>