Desktop Sharing Apps

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 05:51:53 -0700

Hi All,
At work recently, my boss and I were talking about desktop sharing programs.
Essentially, we're looking for a program which will let us share a user's
desktop for both training and troubleshooting purposes.  One-on-one use is
fine, but anything that would accomodate desktop sharing with a group could be
cool, too.  What's out there that's known to work well with JAWS, Magic and
other assistive technology?  This is all new to me, so that's why I'm asking.

Tom