Desktop Icons

  • From: "w4hc" <w4hc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:33:44 -0400

 I am using windows XP SP-2 and jaws 6.00.410 and when I boot up my computer
I get the windows music and hear jaws for windows  is ready, desktop no
links and some times desktop no links on this page. I have run a repair on
jaws and gone through all of my windows XP settings but this has made no
difference.Pressing the windows key and "m" or "D" key does not bring up the
desktop icons. I have also gone through my display settings in control panel
but to no avail. Evidently, I am overlooking something someplace and would
appreciate any suggestions. This has been going on since I installed jaws
6.0 about two weeks ago.

Best Wishes,

FRED ADAMS W4HC
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY