RE: Dell Notebook

  • From: "Ms. E.M. Kirtley" <ekirtley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 08:59:38 -0700

I was speaking of the Inspiron 1200.

On the left of the spacebar is (going from right to left) is the alt, Windows'
key, function key then control.  On the right is the alt, application, insert,
then delete.

I know the laptops are supposed to have different keyboards, but I wish I had
know that before my time ran out on return.  I would have ordered the Latitude
for installing my JFW6 program.

However by the time I was able to get FS contacted to activate jaws long enough
for me to get things working well enough for me to know what I didn't have it
was too late.

EMK