Re: Default synthasiser

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 22:31:09 +0000

You actually change the profile JAWS uses, which includes the synthesizer. So you press ctrl+insert+s to bring up the select a voice profile dialogue box. Choose either primary or Eloquence and press enter. Hope this helps.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.
If you need help with your computer, or you just have a computer-related question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

On 07/01/2010 12:22, Steven Hicks wrote:
Hi friends,

can anyone tell me where I can change the default synthasiser in JAWS 11
please?
When I boot up, it defaults to my Dectalk and I would like it to default to
Eloquence.
It also doesn't seem to show Eloquence in a RDP session which is a real
pain.

Alternative archives located at: