  From: Judith Bron
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 11:23 PM
  Subject: Re: Debbie Scales

  Let's put this to rest once and for all!  No one badgered a man who is
grieving for his beloved wife, I don't think anyone from any background is
capable of being that insensitive.  It was mentioned that the site would be a
wonderful memorial to an exceptional woman, a loving friend, a great mentor and
a person whose loss is felt by many.  She left two wonderful daughters that
Debbie loved more than anything in the world.  At least with this kind of
memorial to their mother this great lady will never be forgotten.  At least on
this list, can these false accusations be laid to rest?  Debbie, she should
rest in peace, was my friend and I'm hurting as much as anyone who loved her.
Cut this garbage out!