Re: Dear Karen, that was a fantastic suggestion, Thank you!

  • From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 23:04:28 -0500

Should he have been reprimanded? I have to wonder why so many people are
suddenly unsubscribing from the list. It seems like many on the list are
preferring to be less helpful and more Fascist in their responses. I for one do
not see anything wrong with this post and it is not up to me to moderate this
forum any more than it is up to any of the other list members to moderate it.
What I am saying is I wonder if some people are leaving because the forum is
overall becoming less and less helpful.

Tim