Re: Dear Karen, that was a fantastic suggestion, Thank you!

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 20:54:18 -0700

Gee, Bob, aren't you just perpetuating the crime (as am I) by also not
chastising George off-list for chastising Alan on-list? Think about what you're
about to do before engaging your right pinky.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.