Dear Karen, that was a fantastic suggestion, Thank you!

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 23:11:50 -0400

Dear Karen,
Thank you so much for your very good suggestion, and I downloaded the recorded
seminar.
It was good!

After listening to the seminar, I believe Office 2007 would be easier for me to
learn!

Very much appreciated Karen, thanks again.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org