Re: Dealing with SPAM?

  • From: "INTRACOM" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:06:31 -0700

Hi Pickrell, Rebecca M. <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>

Can you send me the step by step on how can I filter those spams to the
selected folder name, "SPAMS"?

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or
telephone and destroy the original message.

This mail is sent via INTRACOM Gate Way