Re: Dazy Reader.

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:21:46 -0700

Did you download the daisy files? They are here
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/training_audio_demos.asp

Once they are on your computer , they'll start by clicking on them. Once
you've done that, they show up on the file menu. You hit alt and arrow up
and it will be just like recently opened documents in Word.