Data Modeling/Graphinc Software Accessible with JFW?

  • From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:55:15 -0500

Hello:

I am working with someone who is taking a Business Statistics class.
She's going to be using MS Excel and a package called Gretl in her class
for some of her assignments.  It looks to me like she'll use Excel to
perform actual data analysis work and use Gretl to model or graph the
results.

I took an initial look at Gretl and it doesn't look as though it would
be accessible with JAWS at all.  So, are there data graphing or modeling
tools which accept input from Excel that are accessible using JAWS?  Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, HelpDesk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)