Re: DVD Burners that work with jaws

  • From: northstar1950@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:14:21 -0600

you need dvd flick to convert those .avi files to dvd.
Legend has it that on Thursday 11/18/2010 05:11 PM, Yadiel Sotomayor said:
Hello list:

I have a lot of movies on my computer. But I would like to make them into DVDs. I use itunes to download them and I can create a backup using this program but non of my family's DVD players can play those movies. You see, their just backups and no actual DVD. So here's the question. Can you give me any suggestion of any program accessible with jaws that can create actual DVDs? I have win 7 ultimate 32 bit, and JFW 12. I tried to use windows DVD maker but apparently is not very accessible or I really don't know how to use it at all.

Thanks in advance,

Yadiel

Alternative archives located at: