Re: Curious; is any one using XP Modified as Desktop theme in Control Panel?

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:12:29 -0800

yes, I knew that.  I can see that it's a design on the desktop.  I simply
wanted to know if anyone knew in what ways, if any, the different themes
could interfere with Jawws, literally.  One more or less than others.  That
was my only concern.  As for system resources, unless you're using an 8088
PC from fifteen years ago, I'm not sure it puts a great strain on your
computer's RAM or processor to put a design on the desktop.  What makes you
think it does?  I'd be interested to hear what burden this may be on a
computer system's resources.

Thank you,
Daniel
esrouces.say?nyione kbear any aanimostiity nimostilty