RE: Curious; is any one using XP Modified as Desktop theme in Control Panel?

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:07:58 -0800

Hi, set your wall paper to none that makes the most scence as a blind =
person
to have no wall paper.  Set the  appearance to classic set the color to
windows standard.  Set the screen saver to none.  Use 32 bit color.  And =
you
are good to go.  Note most of these settings I use not because of jfw =
but
just because of video performance in general.  Hth=20