Curious about peoples problems with 6.1

  • From: "Barry Campbell" <jazzlion1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:10:38 -0400

I am curious as to the problems that people are having with Version 6.1. =
 My
specific question is could this be Operating system related.  If people =
are
having more problems with Windows 98 or ME vs Windows 2k or XP.  I =
wonder if
these problems could be resolved just by upgrading your operating =
system.
I know some people cannot afford to do so but if it is work related then =
company should be interested in making the computers that people work on =
be
up to date.

Just a thought
=20

Barry Campbell
email & MSN Messenger barry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM:  aparrothead108
SKYPE:  jazzlion

For the Best in Beach, Island, Troprock, Gulf & Western and especially =
Jimmy
Buffett music tune in The Musical Gumbo Show Wednesdays at 22 UTC, thats
6:00 PM Eastern

http://interactive.acbradio.org

and now on WQNA 88.3 FM Springfield, Illinois
Mondays at 7 UTC, thats 2 AM Central

http://www.wqna.org

also checkout

http://www.tropicaldreams.net

for All things Parrot head.

"I want to live my life on my Hawaiian Shirt"