Re: Creating a hotkey for jaws

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 06:50:15 -0700

Hi Stacey,

1. Highlight your Jaws 10 Icon on your desktop.
2. Press alt + enter for properties.
3.  Tab to the shortcut/hotkey dialogue box and backspace anything that is
in there out of there.
4. Press the letter " J ".
5. Tab to apply and press your space bar or press enter.
6. Now, tab to okay and press your space bar or enter.
It is important that when you are tabbing that you don't shift tab/ move
backwards during the the tabbing to apply or okay process.  I don't know why
this is, but shift tabbing during this process seems to screw things up.
Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike