Corporate Licwensing

  • From: "David Grossoehme" <davegross1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 19:38:45 -0500

If a corporation buys a version of Jaws is the licensing approved in a
different way than if an individual license is purchased.
I'm asking this question because I'm having a problem with my computer at work
loaded with Windows XPs2professional and Jaws 6.2 of which it's the only
machine out of the 4that's having problems.  All 4 machines are loaded with the
same software.  I can log in the computer and have the default scripts loaded.
If I log in to the software that we use to make reservations which has
prewritten scripts I'm told that these scripts are load with a bata version of
Jaws.  The strange that is the machine has worked until day before yesterday.
After about an hour and 10 minutes I received a message just like when you run
Jaws in 40 minuted mode.  I restarted the machine and was fine until this
morning with approximately the same amount of run time of which the same thing
occured again.  The laughting matter of this factor is that the scripting
person told me that I wasn't suppose to use the Incert on the numpad and Q keys
to check this matter.  If anyone has any light to shed on the matter please let
me know.  Thanks in advance.
Your Friend
Dave