RE: Copy-Protection and Other FS Programs

My point is simply that GW Micro doesn't see the need to spend huge
amounts of money on copy-protection schemes, while FS does. If the problem
is so rampent with JAWS as FS makes it out to be, one wonders how GW Micro
can stay afloat since it must be so much easier to do.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews