RE: Copy-Protection and Other FS Programs

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 00:35:34 -0700

Is FS as stingy in terms of copy-protection with Magic and Open Book?
I do not know about magic but open book is not copy protected.=20
FS says they copy-protect because of money being lost. Why does=20
Window-Eyes, at least in North America, not have that problem? this last

question is rhetorical.
Be that as it may I will answer the question.  They do so does fs.  Copy
protection can be broken and keys of window eyes can be givin away.
Both software companies have this problem. =20
Bruce

--=20
Bruce Toews