From: Tom Lange
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 5:46 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Contacting Facebook Support Was: Mobile Facebook

Hi,
Well, I've definitely confirmed that Facebook Mobile is still screwed up with
JAWS 11, JAWS 12 build 525 and IE8.  Whatever is going on, it's Facebook's
fault, not the fault of JAWS.  Window-Eyes won't work with it either.

Thanks for posting the link for reporting the problem.  It works and I've
reported the issue.
Tom