Re: Contacting Facebook Support Was: Mobile Facebook

  • From: crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:31:59 -0800

Quoting "Brandon Keith (Biggs)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

M.facebook.com is all same-page links now, so we can't do anything.
I use the normal FB because Mfacebook is a pain to navigate, but it is annoying knowing I can't post statuses until this is fixed. It's a matter of how they programmed the links, I wonder if it works for sighted people?
Thanks,

It's not just the links. Looking at the mobile page, it's clear that it isn't even updating correctly. For example, I made a status post; the mobile page claims there are two comments when there really should be about seven, and other peoples' posts only seem to be showing up sporadically. I think it's broken for everybody; probably quite badly too, else it would have been fixed by now.

Alternative archives located at: