Constantly resetting verbosity

  • From: "jim talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:01:31 -0600

Hi guys, I am presently reading large Word documents. But I find JFW will read
a few lines, then stop  so I open the verbosity dialog box  with insert + V,
then I hit the space bar till I hear read-all by paragraph, then tab down to
the close button and hit inter. But after reading a few lines JFW stalls again
. Then I do insert plus V once more      every time I do this I find the
read-all setting  has gone back to read-all by sentence. Is there any way to
make this setting permanent? I'm using jaws 6.0 with Win XP home. thanks
upfront Jim