Re: Conflict with JFW Authorization and Easy CDDA Extractor Authorization

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:18:35 -0500

Hi Bruce,

Now this is really strange.  I also use Jaws 6.0, as well as Easy CD-DA
Extractor.
I had no conflict with the ILM authorization or with the cereal number of the
extractor program.
I know that this doesn't help your situation.  Are you running the most current
version of the extractor program?  If so, what would happen if you went to the
poikosoft web site, then to the registration link and had them send you a new
cereal number for the program.  I'm not sure what the problem is, or how you
fix
it.  I'm just tossing out ideas.  It's worth a shot.
But I've not had any problems with either programs registration interfering
with
the other at all.   Jack