RE: Completely uninstalling JAWS

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:48:32 -0800

Hi:

Someone else may correct me if I'm wrong here certainly be my guest;
however, for what it's worth here is my opinion.  Possibly a part of Jaws is
somehow engulfed within windows, possibly the registry.  I don't know about
Jaws but I know for Microsoft products there is a program called WICU
(windows installer Cleanup utility) which gets rid of the program bits and
pieces in the registry after an uninstall.  Failing that you may have to
manually get rid of any bits of Jaws lying around.  Again don't take what I
have written as correct someone may correct mne.

Liz Wade