Re: Comcast web mail url

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:36:49 -0500

If you can do it that way, some versions don't show up in there, and then
you have to do some fancy footwork though I have the instructions and
they're not hard to find but if it's there, that works, as long as no one
sighted uses your computer you should be alright, I've only seen 1 site so
far that didn't work right with out flash in all the years I've been not
using it and I go to a lot of sites.