RE: Comcast e. mail with JAWS

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:58:29 -0800

I was able to get rid of the password mis match error!

Now my problem is that when I try to type in a message in the area
frame area, JFW does not read back what I have written.  All JFW says is
'edit, area frame'.  How do I get JFW to read back to me what I have
typed?

Thanks,

Eileen La fond
****
I tried working with the comcast e.mail and found it very difficult,
but this is my first time.  I was able to send a test message.  Then I
closed out of it.

I just now went back in to try again and I put in my userid and my
password and it said that my password does not match the password in
Widnows so I pressed yes to make it the same and then it said something
about I had to be an authorized user of Comcast.  I tried to get to an
e. mail to send a message to the company and I got a very complicated
form.

Any suggestions as to how I can use this product now?

Thhanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx

>>> kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/04/05 12:29PM >>>
Comcast recently changed their web interface and now the email (and
other
services) are easier to access. I use the web interface for email
almost
daily with few problems.

Kimberly

accessability. =

> Of course, you could keep using your current email provider. We have
=
> Verizon dsl at home and both my husband and I use Yahoo mail. We like
it =
> for several reasons. One, we can check our email from any computer.
Two, =
> in my case, Yahoo's webmail works fine. Three, if we decide to get
rid =
> of Verizon, we won't get new email addresses. This helps with =
> continuity.=20
>
> I'd say if you're happy with your current email and it's not costing
you =
> an arm and a leg, keep using it. You can configure your favorite mail
=
> client to pull email from whatever server you like.=20
>
> =20

line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather