Re: Combo boxes that respond as if selected with the down-arrow.

  • From: "Dr. Azim" <azassaf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:37:39 +0300

Hi,

I've had this happen to me on some web pages but not on all. It seems to me
that this is a web-page problem rather than a jaws problem. One way to get
around it is to cursor down to the selection you want very quickly and let
the program activate it for you. I'm referring here to jaws 4.2 version.
Good luck!