Re: Column titles in Excel

  • From: Anna K Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:40:07 -0500

If you are somewhere within the column and the title is in rows 1 through
4, use alt-1 through alt-4 to read the column titles.  Similarly
control-alt-1 through control-alt-4 will read row titles.

If you are navigating from cell to cell and want to here the title of each
column as you go by, turn on title reading in verbosity and set the
row/column to be read within the verbosity menus.