Re: Collapsed threads in OE

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:55:17 -0800

hi TerriLynne

when you group messages by conversation
the reply messages, ,  are in the group
when it is collapsed
to  expand the group so messages
are showing,
press right arrow
now all the other messages in this group are showing,
to collapsed,  the messages
you have to be on the first one
then press left arrow
now the messages are collapsed  and hidden from view
try this,
with messages collapsed
press insert up arrow
let say you hear, 20 messages
now press insert page down numpad 3
now you hear, 50 messages
that tells you that 30 messages  are collapsed  and hidden from view
when you , want to delete the entire conversation or group of messagess
and it is collapsed
and you press delete
and you get a message about warning you are about to delete the collapsed
messages too
tab to the check box do not show this warning again
spacebar the check box
then tab to the ok button
and you won't see dat message again
----- Origina