RE: Clicking on buttons

  • From: "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 12:39:37 -0400

Well I tried again and found that the info I wanted was below the button.  I
did not hear the sounds you regularly hear when a new web page is opening.
Does clicking on the button with no indication that a page is opening
usually happen on these buttons?  I was really surprised when I arrowed down
and there was the info I was looking for.  As I said there was no indication
that the button was even working.
Barbara