Re: Clicking on buttons

  • From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:27:54 -0600

Some pages just add new or more information when you click a button or a link. Those don't click. I've missed things on pages that do that because there was no way to automatically know what was going on. Jaws is supposed to announce when a frame is refreshed but the trick we are seeing doesn't cause an announcement.

I missed what page you are having trouble with.  I'd like to try it.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx>