From: "Roden" <info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 6:10 AM
Subject: Re: Click this baloon to fix this problem.

Hello Debbie!

Yes, that's ok.  Actually, I'm very happy if someone who will put this
scripts on the JFWLite site.  so, everybody can use.

May you please put a note that the script will works only with JAWS 7.0 and
Windows XP.

I have script for JAWS 6.2, but, I need to find it.  Once I found it, I will
notify you Debbie.

Regards,

Roden