Re: Click this baloon to fix this problem.

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:52:14 -0400

I got the script installed and working.  Thank you very much, it is a great
script.
Just a few notes.
What I did to test the scripts is sent some files to my E drive.  I got the
balloon there are files ready to be written.
The keystroke I assigned to the script clicked the balloon and brought up my
E drive.  It worked great!  You do have to catch the balloon before it
disappears though.  I believe there is a setting in windows xp somewhere to
tell how long help balloons are displayed.  I will look that up and send it
to the list later unless someone has time to do that before me, smile.
And to Jim and others, yes I will put the script up on JFWLite tonight.
That is if it is okay with Blade (Roden).  Would that be okay?
Debbie