RE: Citrix or Checkpoint VPN Client

  • From: "Starrett, Kimberly A., VBAPHILSDT" <kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:47:54 -0400

I've used Jaws for remote access with pretty good success.

First, make sure you have the same version of Jaws installed on both the
server and the work station. Next make sure, in the advanced option, you
have the client and server boxes checked as appropriate in each location.

I've had to restage a few machines over the years for remote access and I've
always found the tech support people at Freedom Scientific to be very
helpful.

Kim

Kimberly Starrett
Product Development
Product Support Service (Benefits Product Support)
Insurance Product Division, Product Support Team 1
Philadelphia Regional Office and Insurance Center
Tel: 215-842-2000 x4321
Email: kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx

  _____