Re: Changing languages in JAWS 6.0

  • From: kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:37:59 +0000

Hi Arianna,
Go to the jaws screen with insert J. Now press alt L for languages and arrow
down to syntesizer languages. Now arrow right to the list of installed
languages and check the one you want to use. Now press enter and you should
hear the difference.

Hope that helps

--
Kimberly Starrett
"Sharing an office is like being in a Beckett play...after everything has been