  From: Gerald Levy
  To: JFW list
  Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:55 AM
  Subject: Changing default language in OE Spelling Check

  Hi fellow listers.  I just tried the Spelling Check in Outlook Express for
the first time, and it flagged almost every word in my message as misspelled,
even though they were, in fact, all spelled correctly.  So I went to the
Spelling page of the Options dialog of the Tools menu, and discovered the cause
of the problem: the Language Combo Box lists French as the one and only
default.  Since there is no list of other languages to choose from in this
combo box, how can I change the default language to English so that the
Spelling Check works properly?  Thanks, or should I say "merci".

7:02 PM