Changing a setting for Windows Update

  • From: "David Grossoehme" <davegross1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 14:33:37 -0600

I know that this subject has been approached before.  However, a sighted person
in my household has made a changed in Windows Update.  My computer wigh jaws on
it has been changed to Express Downloads.  Can Someone help remind me as to how
to change this computer back so the downloads are shown in the system tray.
I'm aware that this setting can be changed.  However, I'm not able to find the
set of buttons to make this change with.  Thanks in advance.Your Friend
Dave