RE: Changing Sheets in Excel 2007, UUsing JFW 11 with Windows 7 Starter

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:31:36 -0400

Try Ctrl-pgdn.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of SingingHearts
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 12:21 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Changing Sheets in Excel 2007, UUsing JFW 11 with Windows 7
Starter

--
"And he (Jesus) said, The things which are impossible with men are
possible with God."
Luke 18:27 KJV
Hi folks,

This may be slightly OT, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask
where I could find people so familiar with keyboard commands. A couple
weeks ago, I started working with a Netbook running Windows 7 Starter
and trial versions of MS Word and Excel 2007. I was surprised how easy
it was to move from XP with MS Office 2003 on my desktop to Windows 7
Starter with MS Office 2007 until I started working with Excel 2007
and got lost in all the "ribbons." Few if any of the short-cut keys I
used with Excel 2003 seem to work. After wandering around through the
"ribbons" long enough, I finally figured out how to insert a column,
though I dread having to add one again, since I'm not aware of any
other way to do it than to go into the "ribbons." Unfortunately, page
down isn't working for changing sheets within a workbook and no amount
of searching through the ribbons has gotten me any closer. Does anyone
here happen to know how to move to a different sheet within a workbook
in Excel 2007, or can anyone suggest another place to ask that isn't
full of mouse-dependent people? Thanks to anyone who's willing to
spare a moment to help. <smile>

Cordially,
Tina C. who's failing to see how "ribbons" are an improvement
Alternative archives located at:

Alternative archives located at: